SKETCH DISCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mat's Incredible Time Sink

Go down 
+4
StrangeApe
NHOJ
pahnts
y2jenn
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StrangeApe

Mat's Incredible Time Sink - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mat's Incredible Time Sink   Mat's Incredible Time Sink - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:42 am

Been playing through the Legacy of Kain games.  Just finished Soul Reaver, and am now progressing through Soul Reaver 2.

Mat's Incredible Time Sink - Page 2 B92jmuZCMAAEdx5
Back to top Go down
pahnts

pahnts

PostSubject: Re: Mat's Incredible Time Sink   Mat's Incredible Time Sink - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 4:57 am

I've known a lot of friends to have pre v-day breakups too. Maybe a lot of it has to do with having to buy presents and feign affection when you know you're not in it to win it? IDK.

today's post is incredible. I want to see more of your paintings!
Back to top Go down
http://pahnts.tumblr.com
StrangeApe

PostSubject: Re: Mat's Incredible Time Sink   Mat's Incredible Time Sink - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:56 am

Absolute last minute sketch of Kain for tonight.

Also, Soul Reaver 2 was pretty bad.  Which is too bad, because the story is actually pretty good.
Mat's Incredible Time Sink - Page 2 B98L-soCYAEjjUn
Back to top Go down
mybluehoodie

mybluehoodie

PostSubject: Re: Mat's Incredible Time Sink   Mat's Incredible Time Sink - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:47 pm

I got broken up with too, on the 1st of this month. :C Sux a bunch. A BUNCH

That Raziel does not suck, though! Wait... he does suck souls... but you nailed the likeness!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mybluehoodie.com
StrangeApe

PostSubject: Re: Mat's Incredible Time Sink   Mat's Incredible Time Sink - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:52 am

Some warm-up sketches for my next project tonight.

Mat's Incredible Time Sink - Page 2 B-AwJkRCQAAg_FX
Mat's Incredible Time Sink - Page 2 B-AwJkECYAAyTZe
Back to top Go down
StrangeApe

PostSubject: Re: Mat's Incredible Time Sink   Mat's Incredible Time Sink - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 2:15 am

Did some life drawing today. It's a little wonky in some places, but not too terrible. The one of the girl actually looks quite a lot like her.

Mat's Incredible Time Sink - Page 2 B-EEAsiCIAAK7MM
Mat's Incredible Time Sink - Page 2 B-EEAs1CAAIHNds
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: Mat's Incredible Time Sink   Mat's Incredible Time Sink - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 2:19 am

That is the face of a man who wants to play four video games at one time.
Back to top Go down
StrangeApe

PostSubject: Re: Mat's Incredible Time Sink   Mat's Incredible Time Sink - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 2:23 am

You're actually not far off from the truth. There are TWO such people in my class, however, this is not the aforementioned man, and this one has autism, so he gets a pass.
Back to top Go down
StrangeApe

PostSubject: Re: Mat's Incredible Time Sink   Mat's Incredible Time Sink - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 2:25 am

Prince of Saiyans for DDF today. One of the arms is pretty wonky, though.

Mat's Incredible Time Sink - Page 2 B-K4GRwIgAAbBb4

Kinda small... I guess twitter has a maximum width?
Back to top Go down
StrangeApe

PostSubject: Re: Mat's Incredible Time Sink   Mat's Incredible Time Sink - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 3:26 am

Jenn totally reminded me today that I have an actual comic I started working on mid last year that I really should get back to.

Also, I really should try to get back to the daily comics.

Mat's Incredible Time Sink - Page 2 B-QPNClIgAE5JH0
Back to top Go down
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: Mat's Incredible Time Sink   Mat's Incredible Time Sink - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 3:46 am

Yes!! Please work on that comic! I also really dig that Vegeta. The angle on his face is great!
Back to top Go down
http://y2jenn.deviantart.com/
StrangeApe

PostSubject: Re: Mat's Incredible Time Sink   Mat's Incredible Time Sink - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 2:55 am

Wow, I really dropped the ball this year for DDF.  There's always next year, I suppose.

Got back to my comic and finished the refined line work on this panel. Hopefully having gotten started I'll gain some more momentum and get more done in the next few days.

Mat's Incredible Time Sink - Page 2 B-ku_A2UUAEq38q
Back to top Go down
StrangeApe

PostSubject: Re: Mat's Incredible Time Sink   Mat's Incredible Time Sink - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:24 am

Man, it's going to feel great to finally move on from this panel and on to one where something actually happens.

Mat's Incredible Time Sink - Page 2 B-qa-ZYUIAEzMml
Back to top Go down
DapperDan

DapperDan

PostSubject: Re: Mat's Incredible Time Sink   Mat's Incredible Time Sink - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:49 am

Soul Reaver was a great game, sweet pieces! Dig that panel work too. Great depth Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mat's Incredible Time Sink   Mat's Incredible Time Sink - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mat's Incredible Time Sink
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2