SKETCH DISCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

F10: Disconnect

Go down 
+9
Garvals
y2jenn
BaronVonJello
MrBayless
NHOJ
Ty
pahnts
Themrock
CogNoman
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CogNoman

CogNoman

F10: Disconnect - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F10: Disconnect   F10: Disconnect - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:06 am

I'll just let you know when there's something new here...
F10: Disconnect - Page 2 F5-10
Back to top Go down
Jkort

Jkort

F10: Disconnect - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F10: Disconnect   F10: Disconnect - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:03 am

cog, it's late so I'm gonna not sugar coat this. I think you're wasting your time on designing these kids generic. I think your art is delightfully eccentric. Madcap. Bizarre. I think you're Dr. Seuss and need to stop trying to be Peanuts. You'll note that I chose people who were both successes, because even constraining yourself like this you do it well. These kids are great and if you keep on going with them I'd still read the book, but I'd rather see you try some crazy kids. Because kids are nuts. Go wild.
Back to top Go down

F10: Disconnect
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SKETCH DISCO :: ART AHOLIC WE'RE SO HARDCORE INTO ART LOL it's a life-ruining addiction. our families are broken :: FEB CHALLENGE-
Jump to: