SKETCH DISCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]

Go down 
+16
y2jenn
Jkort
Themrock
ihearthorchata
goddamnitkate
lightbombmike
DapperDan
jlplummer
BaronVonJello
Jooosh
NHOJ
Rebdemdimdox
MrBayless
CogNoman
pahnts
neil
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ty

Ty

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:54 pm

Shucks, bae.

More character stuff, whee.

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 FfuVekB
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:53 pm

Bad bish got dat power armor doe
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:13 am

Sisters, just in time for Family Day.

In Canada, we have Family Day.

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 Ni6fk0p
Back to top Go down
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:38 pm

Wee lizard!!
I really think you have hit the on-model consistency with these two. I love their expressions and the story-telling here.
Back to top Go down
http://y2jenn.deviantart.com/
mybluehoodie

mybluehoodie

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:12 pm

YES. YES I LIKE THEM A LOT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mybluehoodie.com
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:53 pm

Oh, you'll be seeing more!

Can't stop drawing battle astronauts.

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 Wk4RGFK
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:19 pm

Well and what helps is you have identifying features for both sisters
Short one with the peg leg? Yeah her.
Skin tight suit with the mohawk? Yup her.

Ill say it again man, I absolutely LOVE you behind the wheel of Alchemy. I could read an entire comic like that "sisters day" pic
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:41 pm

I do think I'm going to start embracing digital sketching more, if only to get ideas down faster. I could never abandon the silky smooth feel of my pencil on mayfair paper, but I think it's definitely worth riding this out, and seeing where it takes me.
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:08 pm

What would it take to get you to do a mock page like this? *devil horns*

God I would never ask you abandon classic paper and pencil. Ever.
Theres just something about that program that suits you and your style beautifully. It captures the energy (and chaos) of your work.
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:08 am

An awful lot; I have exceptionally little interest in drawing comics.

Today is a day for scribblins.

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 JaW1HLM
Back to top Go down
NHOJ

NHOJ

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:08 am

God damn.

I'll never not love that design. So bloody good.
Back to top Go down
Garvals

Garvals

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:16 am

Holy shit there are like...tons of drawings popped up like mushrooms after a rain. I love them!
That "sisters" drawing is super amazing. I don't see that much of cartoony expressions from you!
Back to top Go down
Arnie-Sketch

Arnie-Sketch

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:11 am

I am kicking myself repeatedly for just now having gotten around to checking your thread Ty. This is epic! your Dhalsim design is fantastic. Loving every ounce of this thread....does that make sense???
Back to top Go down
http://www.arnie-sketch.deviantart.com
pahnts

pahnts

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:27 pm

The older sister is so fine

i wanna make her mine

owaaaooooooo

that's not a real song

Back to top Go down
http://pahnts.tumblr.com
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:18 pm

oh... what are you doing character designs for then? i misunderstood.
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:47 am

Garf: Stay tuned, there's definitely more where that came from.
Arn: Technically not Dhalsim, but I totally understand how it's similar! Maybe I should keep working at it...
Lynz: It is now.
Bae: The extent of the media empire* I have rolling around in my head has yet to be determined. Presently already started are a book and a tabletop game. Time will tell if any of it gets finished.

Today I did a quick experiment to see what happens if I take some Alchemy shapes straight into Photoshop for lines without working any details out in advance first. Initial impressions: I do not care for this method.

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 Ro5mbaY

And more of the same. Oh god armor and hard shapes are not my strong suit and it shows the closer-up I try to draw them.

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 G8ckO7u
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 3:09 am

I think the bottom piece looks bombastic as fuck sir.
the top piece... I can see your point. Its good, but it seems to be missing a weight.

(PS i look forward to anything your create)
Back to top Go down
Arnie-Sketch

Arnie-Sketch

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 3:56 am

Ty wrote:

Arn: Technically not Dhalsim, but I totally understand how it's similar! Maybe I should keep working at it...

I actually caught on to that after my second look. He's def not Dhalsim but an awesome design none the less! sorry if I offended man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arnie-sketch.deviantart.com
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:34 am

I'm out of town for a few days; tonight I had access to a terrible computer, but this will probably be the last time until Saturday; in the meantime it'll just be phone sketches or photographs of traditional doodles. This thread officially a wasteland.

Battle Lorax and another imaginationless Dal headshot. This computer's Photoshop settings and Wacom and even monitor are so far outside of my usual experience, I can't be arsed to spend much time tonight; I promise I'll make up for it with something substantial and fun and ambitious when I get back!

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 7jSd8aA

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 ZI5GokJ
Back to top Go down
Garvals

Garvals

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:57 am

Quote :
This thread officially a wasteland

this was a good thread...i will remember your cute-nosed girl in space armour...

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 Tumblr_n6tx9x8sh51tufqa6o1_500
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 7:03 am

Oh, I'm still posting. It just won't be anything great for a couple days. No tears. Just dreams now.
Back to top Go down
pahnts

pahnts

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:09 pm

my friend caity is OBSESSED with the lorax. and not the new movie, but the story back from when she was a small caity. she even got the word "unless" tattooed on her foot. i am laughing so hard, about to show her this drawing.

pledge $5/mo to my patreon to read her response

:edit: also, i'm gonna state my unpopular opinion and say that i LOVE the quality of your straight-to-photoshop draw.
Back to top Go down
http://pahnts.tumblr.com
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:51 am

No time, no battery, no computer. Sorry pals.

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 GSvgDqEh
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:16 pm

I want this tattooed on me. zat cool?
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:57 am

Just got back. Gotta ramp it up and claw my way out of the mid-Feb slump. Let's m u s c l e .

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 KEaIGVN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SKETCH DISCO :: ART AHOLIC WE'RE SO HARDCORE INTO ART LOL it's a life-ruining addiction. our families are broken :: FEB CHALLENGE-
Jump to: