SKETCH DISCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...

Go down 
+5
mybluehoodie
pahnts
Garvals
Ty
NHOJ
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jkort

Jkort

So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... Empty
PostSubject: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 6:00 am

Hello everyone! I've missed you. And you. And you.

But not you...

Oh fergetaboutit I've missed you all. I just lost an hour looking at all your art and I have to say, you've all gotten so much better it's uncanny.

Anyhow enough sentimental rot. Here's my art for the day and sorry I'm late, life's a bitch. I hope not to miss too many more days.

So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... 2-7-15b
So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... 2-7-15a
Back to top Go down
NHOJ

NHOJ

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 11:04 pm

Late To The Party Possum (that is a possum, right?) is wonderful. Look forward to seeing more from you!
Back to top Go down
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 1:25 am

I am a fan of Late to the Party Possum. So glad you made it here, Kort!
Back to top Go down
http://y2jenn.deviantart.com/
Jkort

Jkort

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 10:00 am

Oh it's a Party Possum alright. Just sad I didn't make it here sooner. Here's today's.
So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... 2-8-15
Back to top Go down
Jkort

Jkort

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:30 am

So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... 2-9-15
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 4:42 pm

Wow, gang's all here. Good to see you finally made it!
Back to top Go down
Garvals

Garvals

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:32 pm

Yes, Ty...very clever indeed...
Finally my Evil plan of Sketchtavern Resurrection can be complete! It was all my idea --> to gather sketchtavern folks in 1 place during February when the moon is high and demons are thirstly!
When everything will be done, i will bring Sketchtavern back to life from the deepest depths of hell and NO ONE can stop me! Hahahah!

Not even you. 

PS:
Glad to see you here too, JKort!
Back to top Go down
pahnts

pahnts

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:31 pm

Hey! I don't think we've met EITHER. Post tavern-scene and all that. I really love your drawings. FEARLESS. Dang.
Back to top Go down
http://pahnts.tumblr.com
Jkort

Jkort

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:58 am

@ty - I will admit to having serious doubts about my ability to complete the challenge even starting late... but figured that was the best reason I had to try. So here goes nothing. Or something. But good to be here with you all.

@garvals and pahnts - nice to see you both as well, you're really killing it in your threads.

So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... 2-10-15
Back to top Go down
Jkort

Jkort

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:26 am

Half finished story idea about geriatric cyborg gumshoes.
So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... 2-11-15
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:12 pm

Gadget Acres retirement community. I'd totally read it.
Back to top Go down
Jkort

Jkort

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 11:00 am

I didn't even think to go there yet, but I have a bit of a soft spot for the good inspector. 200 year old gadget sounds like a thing.

So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... 2-12-15
Back to top Go down
Jkort

Jkort

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:03 am

So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... 2-13-15
Back to top Go down
Themrock

Themrock

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:47 am

Also happy to see you around here again. Gang seems complete!
Back to top Go down
Jkort

Jkort

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:25 am

Sure feels like it. Glad to see you here too.

So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... 2-14-15
Back to top Go down
Jkort

Jkort

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:21 am

So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... 2-15-15
Back to top Go down
mybluehoodie

mybluehoodie

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:52 pm

Glad to see you here! I'm enjoying the variety in your sketches
Back to top Go down
http://www.mybluehoodie.com
Jkort

Jkort

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 8:01 am

Thanks man, good to see you here too. Variety comes from having no clue what to draw... I've been out of practice of late.
So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... 2-16-15
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:04 am

Bottom right is my favourite here; you did the most true observation while drawing this one, which makes sense - foreshortening is not something to be attempted flippantly. Cheers though for keeping up life studies. Simply no better way to learn. Are your last couple from life as well?
Back to top Go down
Jkort

Jkort

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:46 pm

Wife and kid on the couch was from life in a very dim room because he was going to bed. Our couch is hard to draw... very old hand-me-down rounded leather one from the early 90's. The portrait was from a photo I took.
Back to top Go down
Jkort

Jkort

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 7:20 am

Actual positioning of my 1.8 year old when I attempted to draw around him today. This is why I stay up late doing these...
And yeah, I need to learn to draw from non-reference more, I tend to forget all about actual anatomy when I'm not staring at it.
So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... 2-17-15
Back to top Go down
Jkort

Jkort

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 6:40 am

So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... 2-18-15
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 6:59 am

Oh, this is a cool idea. Illustrated type is my bag. I'd love to see some further explorations!
Back to top Go down
Jkort

Jkort

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:12 am

Ask and you shall receive. I enjoy working with words for some reason...
So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... 2-19-15
Back to top Go down
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 3:14 pm

I LOVE the "tree" illustration, Kort!
Back to top Go down
http://y2jenn.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening... Empty

Back to top Go down

So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next