SKETCH DISCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ugh I just farted

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MrBayless

MrBayless

Ugh I just farted Empty
PostSubject: Ugh I just farted   Ugh I just farted EmptySat May 16, 2015 8:55 pm

Working on some commission pieces for a friend of her daughter and nephew.

Tried to go for a very pastel pallet to add to the adorable beach stuff.  
Ugh I just farted KFx7ptw

this one... I have no idea what else to do as far as background wise
Ugh I just farted VAk3aub
Back to top Go down
neil
Admin
neil

Ugh I just farted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh I just farted   Ugh I just farted EmptySat May 16, 2015 9:01 pm

in the piece with the background you've got a ton of hugely dramatic lighting implied by her shadow on the beach, but very little of it is actually reflected on the character - it feels like the light is coming from a different direction.

Ugh I just farted NfPDCWy

I did this really quick so your mileage may vary, but I'm REASONABLY sure that makes sense
Back to top Go down
http://neeil.com
Garvals

Garvals

Ugh I just farted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh I just farted   Ugh I just farted EmptySun May 17, 2015 4:03 am

About background - just add some white stylized clouds that will fit your picture:

Ugh I just farted 0_110
Back to top Go down
BaronVonJello

BaronVonJello

Ugh I just farted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh I just farted   Ugh I just farted EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:50 pm

Gotta agree with Garvals up there. Add in some stylized clouds or some kind of break in the sky just so it doesn't seem like a hazy blob. I like the colors, but it just needs a little something more so it's not so vacant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ugh I just farted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh I just farted   Ugh I just farted Empty

Back to top Go down

Ugh I just farted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SKETCH DISCO :: Disco Fever-
Jump to: