SKETCH DISCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This month's forecast: cloudy with a chance of cute boys

Go down 
+10
Garvals
mybluehoodie
MrBayless
Ty
y2jenn
BaronVonJello
CaptainChants
Jooosh
neil
pahnts
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
pahnts

pahnts

This month's forecast: cloudy with a chance of cute boys - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This month's forecast: cloudy with a chance of cute boys   This month's forecast: cloudy with a chance of cute boys - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 2:48 am

FORGIVE ME. I'M HERE. I'M ALIVE!

Due to a WEIRD AS FUCK neck injury I was out of commission for a full week. Before that I don't really have an excuse, I had already missed a couple of days. It was easy to miss more. I'd like to finish the month strong, though. So here I am again!

This time with a commission WIP of the Destiny persuasion.

This month's forecast: cloudy with a chance of cute boys - Page 3 Mike_e11
Back to top Go down
http://pahnts.tumblr.com
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: This month's forecast: cloudy with a chance of cute boys   This month's forecast: cloudy with a chance of cute boys - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 6:34 am

RIP Lynz get good soon <#
Back to top Go down
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: This month's forecast: cloudy with a chance of cute boys   This month's forecast: cloudy with a chance of cute boys - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 7:53 am

Tell your dumb neck to eff off. No wait, no. Don't do that. You need it to hold your head. I loved your thread so much. I so can't wait for FB to go live. GUD JORB
Back to top Go down
http://y2jenn.deviantart.com/
Jkort

Jkort

PostSubject: Re: This month's forecast: cloudy with a chance of cute boys   This month's forecast: cloudy with a chance of cute boys - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 8:34 am

Sorry to hear about the neck. I kept checking here hoping you'd be back, but Alas. Your art was fun while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This month's forecast: cloudy with a chance of cute boys   This month's forecast: cloudy with a chance of cute boys - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This month's forecast: cloudy with a chance of cute boys
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SKETCH DISCO :: 2016 FEBRUARY CHALLENGE-
Jump to: