SKETCH DISCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Garvals and Robo Factory of stuff

Go down 
+13
Jkort
Ty
pahnts
MrBayless
NHOJ
Rikert
Themrock
jlplummer
mybluehoodie
neil
msynowicz
y2jenn
Garvals
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
y2jenn

y2jenn

Garvals and Robo Factory of stuff - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garvals and Robo Factory of stuff   Garvals and Robo Factory of stuff - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 7:29 am

omg Your posts are always so great. I love getting to see something start from the sketch. Come be a hard working dude in Canada. Good idea, me!
Back to top Go down
http://y2jenn.deviantart.com/
Jkort

Jkort

PostSubject: Re: Garvals and Robo Factory of stuff   Garvals and Robo Factory of stuff - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 8:23 am

I really enjoy seeing your art animated. I hope that they release a game you've worked on sometime that I can play on my iPhone thingy. That would make me happy.
Back to top Go down
Garvals

Garvals

PostSubject: Re: Garvals and Robo Factory of stuff   Garvals and Robo Factory of stuff - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 2:15 pm

Thanks everyone! too bad i got too busy during other part of the month but the beginning was super fun! as well as following all your threads!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garvals and Robo Factory of stuff   Garvals and Robo Factory of stuff - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Garvals and Robo Factory of stuff
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3