SKETCH DISCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cap has no idea what she's doing.

Go down 
+12
neil
NHOJ
Themrock
Jkort
pahnts
BaronVonJello
msynowicz
mybluehoodie
Jooosh
y2jenn
jlplummer
CaptainChants
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainChants

Cap has no idea what she's doing. Empty
PostSubject: Cap has no idea what she's doing.   Cap has no idea what she's doing. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 11:43 am

Cap has no idea what she's doing. Tumblr_muh1tzTMTj1rdh9azo3_400
Back to top Go down
CaptainChants

PostSubject: Re: Cap has no idea what she's doing.   Cap has no idea what she's doing. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 9:21 pm

Carrying on with daily inky pin ups because WHY THE HELL NOT!!
(apologising in advance because most of these are going to be bad photos)

Cap has no idea what she's doing. CaJ368rWkAAD2ZR

Cap has no idea what she's doing. CaJ37B8WYAExhum
Back to top Go down
jlplummer

jlplummer

PostSubject: Re: Cap has no idea what she's doing.   Cap has no idea what she's doing. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 10:41 pm

I prefer even "poor" photos over scans anyway for hand drawn stuff. Just always seems to ruin and blow out drawings with common scanners (this is making me realize, however, that I should probably have a dedicated "shoot" setup for this month for snapping pics of my work since I plan to do mostly traditional stuff).

AAAANY way...I'm so happy you've brought your pretty ladies into Feb!! I seriously love the gold ink on them too; would love to see maybe a dark green/teal ink lined piece instead of black...would really look lovely with the gold!
Back to top Go down
http://jlplummer.tumblr.com
CaptainChants

PostSubject: Re: Cap has no idea what she's doing.   Cap has no idea what she's doing. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 10:49 pm

Yeah, I'm scanning them all in now and really not happy with how theyre looking : s Going to have to have a play around and see what happens. Gah.

OHHHHH I never even thought of that! I may have a look see if they have that colour in these inks, or possibly water down some gouache. TIME TO EXPERIMENT!!
Back to top Go down
jlplummer

jlplummer

PostSubject: Re: Cap has no idea what she's doing.   Cap has no idea what she's doing. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 10:56 pm

I had a bottle of this for the longest time and it was SUCH a pretty green! Dunno if you can find this brand or similar, but it's what I would suggest:
Cap has no idea what she's doing. P-85175
Back to top Go down
http://jlplummer.tumblr.com
CaptainChants

PostSubject: Re: Cap has no idea what she's doing.   Cap has no idea what she's doing. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 11:04 pm

Hmmm I've never seen that brand before but I'll check my local on the weekend, as the ink section I usually kinda never pay attention to D:
Back to top Go down
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: Cap has no idea what she's doing.   Cap has no idea what she's doing. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 11:16 pm

I want to do fanart for you already. Your work is ridiculously cute and carefree. LOVE your lines!
Back to top Go down
http://y2jenn.deviantart.com/
CaptainChants

PostSubject: Re: Cap has no idea what she's doing.   Cap has no idea what she's doing. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 11:30 pm

EEEEE YAAAAAY!!! Thank you ^_^ Workign with inks everyday I notice how much steadier my hand is becoming (still crazy wobbly tho, not gonan lie I've had to style out a few shakes HAHAH)
Back to top Go down
CaptainChants

PostSubject: Re: Cap has no idea what she's doing.   Cap has no idea what she's doing. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 1:00 am

JUST GOT THIS DONE!! Decided to paint today - one of my showgirls.

Cap has no idea what she's doing. CaP3mC9WEAAEO6O
Cap has no idea what she's doing. CaP3mAPWkAAy2Vu
Back to top Go down
Jooosh

Jooosh

PostSubject: Re: Cap has no idea what she's doing.   Cap has no idea what she's doing. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 1:03 am

I love your lines and shapes!
Back to top Go down
http://josh20xx.tumblr.com
mybluehoodie

mybluehoodie

PostSubject: Re: Cap has no idea what she's doing.   Cap has no idea what she's doing. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 3:40 am

<3 your ladies! they look great with and without lines!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mybluehoodie.com
CaptainChants

PostSubject: Re: Cap has no idea what she's doing.   Cap has no idea what she's doing. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 9:51 am

^_________^ thanks yous guuuuuys ^_^
Back to top Go down
msynowicz

msynowicz

PostSubject: Re: Cap has no idea what she's doing.   Cap has no idea what she's doing. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 1:56 pm

This is going to sound weird, but I can't see any of your posts! I don't have adblock or anything turned on, and they're not showing up.
Back to top Go down
http://mattsynowicz.tumblr.com
CaptainChants

PostSubject: Re: Cap has no idea what she's doing.   Cap has no idea what she's doing. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 3:24 pm

Oh no :s they're coming up fine for me (and can view everyone elses posts) WHYYY!
Back to top Go down
BaronVonJello

BaronVonJello

PostSubject: Re: Cap has no idea what she's doing.   Cap has no idea what she's doing. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:52 pm

Very cute. Is that latest one water color or gouache?
Back to top Go down
msynowicz

msynowicz

PostSubject: Re: Cap has no idea what she's doing.   Cap has no idea what she's doing. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:57 pm

I just tried your thread in another browser. Chrome must be acting up. Your pin ups are adora/sexy.
Back to top Go down
http://mattsynowicz.tumblr.com
CaptainChants

PostSubject: Re: Cap has no idea what she's doing.   Cap has no idea what she's doing. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 7:50 pm

Thanks! All gouache ^_^ I havent used watercolours in aaaaages : s Never really got on with them much.

Damn Chrome >.< Thanks Maaaattttt ^_^ Adora/sexy - I like!
Back to top Go down
CaptainChants

PostSubject: Re: Cap has no idea what she's doing.   Cap has no idea what she's doing. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 12:36 am

GOOFING.
Cap has no idea what she's doing. Legs10
Back to top Go down
pahnts

pahnts

PostSubject: Re: Cap has no idea what she's doing.   Cap has no idea what she's doing. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 5:06 am

You crazy GOOFER!

Geez I love your style! Dem curves.

Is that gouache paint on day 2? It's beautiful.
Back to top Go down
http://pahnts.tumblr.com
CaptainChants

PostSubject: Re: Cap has no idea what she's doing.   Cap has no idea what she's doing. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 9:40 pm

THANKS, yep it is gouache ^_^

Aaaaand a teeny mermaid for today from this afternoon.

Cap has no idea what she's doing. CaY37FEWwAE7M5aCap has no idea what she's doing. CaY37ELWYAIdqrY
Back to top Go down
Jkort

Jkort

PostSubject: Re: Cap has no idea what she's doing.   Cap has no idea what she's doing. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 3:08 am

Just popping in to say I'm loving the drawings you've been doing. The first lady was great!
Back to top Go down
mybluehoodie

mybluehoodie

PostSubject: Re: Cap has no idea what she's doing.   Cap has no idea what she's doing. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 8:01 am

Chants i'm really into thsi newst mermaid babe. Keep this train rollin you're doing great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mybluehoodie.com
Themrock

Themrock

PostSubject: Re: Cap has no idea what she's doing.   Cap has no idea what she's doing. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 4:24 pm

In love with your 1st one!
Back to top Go down
BaronVonJello

BaronVonJello

PostSubject: Re: Cap has no idea what she's doing.   Cap has no idea what she's doing. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 11:54 pm

All these beautiful inks and gouaches reeeeaaally make me wanna throw money at you for a commission.
Back to top Go down
CaptainChants

PostSubject: Re: Cap has no idea what she's doing.   Cap has no idea what she's doing. EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 12:06 am

Thanks all!

OHO DENNIS!! I'LL OPEN UP MY COMMISSIONS JUST FOR YOU. O___O

Quick one for today, recorded this as well but not sure if I'll be uploading >.<

Cap has no idea what she's doing. CafFValW8AAj_B-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cap has no idea what she's doing.   Cap has no idea what she's doing. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cap has no idea what she's doing.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SKETCH DISCO :: 2016 FEBRUARY CHALLENGE-
Jump to: