SKETCH DISCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

it's neil I guess, whatever

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
neil
Admin
neil

it's neil I guess, whatever Empty
PostSubject: it's neil I guess, whatever   it's neil I guess, whatever EmptyFri May 15, 2015 10:23 pm

got a lot on the go and most of it doesn't make any sense to post in this setting right now, but here are some thumbnails I did this past week.

it's neil I guess, whatever XkluZKU

I have no idea what the creature in the last panel is going to look like, hopefully I have that sorted by the time I get there
Back to top Go down
http://neeil.com
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: it's neil I guess, whatever   it's neil I guess, whatever EmptySat May 16, 2015 8:45 pm

Wow. I didn't realize FuckBuddies was going to go in this direction.
What I assume is a car crash in page 5 seems a bit hard to read but then again these are thumbs.
Back to top Go down
neil
Admin
neil

PostSubject: Re: it's neil I guess, whatever   it's neil I guess, whatever EmptySat May 16, 2015 8:55 pm

it's not fuckbuddies (though I understand the confusion since I tend to write a ton of shit set during awkward car rides, I guess) - this is for a pitch to oni press due on june 30 so MAD SCRAMBLE BEGIN.

it's a sonic pulse, not a car crash- interesting read though
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: it's neil I guess, whatever   it's neil I guess, whatever EmptySat May 16, 2015 9:00 pm

AAAAAH (to both things)
What's going on in the top two panels after the FWOOSH?
Back to top Go down
neil
Admin
neil

PostSubject: Re: it's neil I guess, whatever   it's neil I guess, whatever EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:55 pm

bayless - the sonic pulse is shattering electronic devices

SO I am struggling with a couple of arms in perspective and was wondering if anyone would be able to help out asap. I'm on a pretty tight deadline and need this page done and the next started by this evening.

for the fourth panel, I'm not sure how exactly to position her hands/the steering wheel/maybe even her shoulders and no amount of self reference seems to be helping me right now. top panel gives a pretty clear idea of what her posture is like. thanks guys and dolls!

it's neil I guess, whatever B24fY06

PS I'm not changing anything else so while feedback of all sorts is appreciated, what I would really like is a solution to the problem I'm having right now. thanks!

EDIT: hit the moderate revelation that her elbows should be more out than I was trying to make them, so I'm BACK ON TRACK
Back to top Go down
neil
Admin
neil

PostSubject: Re: it's neil I guess, whatever   it's neil I guess, whatever EmptyFri May 22, 2015 8:05 am

this piece has been done for a few days but I just now came up with a super funny follow up so I figured I would post here. toilet is escher as hell but I kinda like that about it

it's neil I guess, whatever Tumblr_noknynhImV1qekk38o1_500

aaaand

it's neil I guess, whatever V3hVR98

ahahahadkgkdshgdl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it's neil I guess, whatever   it's neil I guess, whatever Empty

Back to top Go down

it's neil I guess, whatever
Page 1 of 1