SKETCH DISCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animation industry videos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Garvals

Garvals

Animation industry videos Empty
PostSubject: Animation industry videos   Animation industry videos EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 9:55 am

I don't know how to name this thread. Let's share some work in progress stuff or tutorials about animation.
Everything from semi-finished Pixar shorts to random tutorials and stuff like that.

Back to top Go down
jlplummer

jlplummer

PostSubject: Re: Animation industry videos   Animation industry videos EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:12 pm

damn. first thing I thought of was that series of Akira animation pencil tests. Can't seem to find them anymore but I have copies myself...I'll try to get them on here!

These kind of threads though are good. Very needed. Will be populating this one for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://jlplummer.tumblr.com
Garvals

Garvals

PostSubject: Re: Animation industry videos   Animation industry videos EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 4:05 pm

Some inspiring Spine animation.

Back to top Go down
mybluehoodie

mybluehoodie

PostSubject: Re: Animation industry videos   Animation industry videos EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 3:37 am

holy cow i'm liking the results out of that Spine animation software quite a lot :O
Back to top Go down
http://www.mybluehoodie.com
Garvals

Garvals

PostSubject: Re: Animation industry videos   Animation industry videos EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 3:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animation industry videos   Animation industry videos Empty

Back to top Go down

Animation industry videos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SKETCH DISCO :: Disco A-Go-Go-
Jump to: