SKETCH DISCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BayBay is gonna post shit here this month

Go down 
+8
mybluehoodie
Garvals
Arnie-Sketch
NHOJ
neil
y2jenn
Ty
MrBayless
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MrBayless

MrBayless

BayBay is gonna post shit here this month Empty
PostSubject: BayBay is gonna post shit here this month   BayBay is gonna post shit here this month EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 4:34 am

I got myself an iPad to "art" on. I plan to use it for concept drawings, sketching character commissions, and comic thumbnails.

Tonight I drew out the new Joker. I'm looking forward to Suicide Squad.

BayBay is gonna post shit here this month 558cmVC

... SRY TY
ILU

Last edited by MrBayless on Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: BayBay is gonna post shit here this month   BayBay is gonna post shit here this month EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 4:39 am

NOW IT'S A TRU PARTY.

Oh my god resize your images.

EDIT: HHHEEEYAEYUH
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: BayBay is gonna post shit here this month   BayBay is gonna post shit here this month EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 5:31 am

BayBay is gonna post shit here this month Scg4vOO
Also... Da Flaysh
Back to top Go down
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: BayBay is gonna post shit here this month   BayBay is gonna post shit here this month EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 10:59 pm

omgggg Bay, I want to see some lovely clean finished up stuff this month. I'm really digging Joker's left hand fist up there. His pose is strong and I always love your shapes. I think if you were to clean that one up it'd be a really solid piece. Love the stretch in Flash's leg there. It sells speed. Just keep pushing yourself! MORE.
Back to top Go down
http://y2jenn.deviantart.com/
neil
Admin
neil

PostSubject: Re: BayBay is gonna post shit here this month   BayBay is gonna post shit here this month EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 11:11 pm

holy shit I MISSED that hand. maybe my favourite thing i've ever seen you draw, REALLY impressive. match that with entire pieces! there's tons of form there, get that same form into his forearm, legs, face. really think about these structures. I'm not gonna grill you this month but I will heartily encourage you to think about this stuff and spend more time on these pieces
Back to top Go down
http://neeil.com
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: BayBay is gonna post shit here this month   BayBay is gonna post shit here this month EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 5:33 am

Damn thanks you guys.
I only have this dumb doodle to post tonight. I spent a few hours after work doing a commission but it's in my PC.

BayBay is gonna post shit here this month JbqlrBz
TFW you realize the toolbar in Procreate swipes for more brushes.
Back to top Go down
NHOJ

NHOJ

PostSubject: Re: BayBay is gonna post shit here this month   BayBay is gonna post shit here this month EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 1:11 am

I'm liking how you drew the hands in that Joker piece (especially the one holding the cane). I'd love to see you pushing that same sense of shape and volume to the feet as well.
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: BayBay is gonna post shit here this month   BayBay is gonna post shit here this month EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 11:10 am

Thank you Jonk. Had I planned from the start to finish it and post it I would've fixed the feet but truth be told I just sketched it as something to play with in ProCreate. I want to do something with the intention of seeing it thru in ProCreate aka; sketch, inking, coloring, shading, the whole enchilada.

Tonight I wanted to sketch out some shit I was thinking about from when I was the wee-ist of lads. I used to play out my own villain of the week superhero show with my legos. The brave space hero SuperNova and his sidekick Atomic Boy face off against Abyss and his dark galactic army.

Mind you, back then they had dumb little kid names.

BayBay is gonna post shit here this month OZTwuCV
Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Arnie-Sketch

Arnie-Sketch

PostSubject: Re: BayBay is gonna post shit here this month   BayBay is gonna post shit here this month EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 5:45 pm

Oh how I've missed your style Bay. awesome stuff so far man, supernova is my fav so far I think. classic style.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arnie-sketch.deviantart.com
Garvals

Garvals

PostSubject: Re: BayBay is gonna post shit here this month   BayBay is gonna post shit here this month EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 8:46 pm

the Bay is back! and he draws!

I love tha Abyss! PS: Oh god that avatar drawn by Jenn!
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: BayBay is gonna post shit here this month   BayBay is gonna post shit here this month EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 5:43 am

Thank you Garvals. I'm actually tempted to pull a you and draw them out better and turn them into little floaty animated dudes.

What I done today: finally finished up two commissions.
BayBay is gonna post shit here this month SmLfSJt
BayBay is gonna post shit here this month FAo7zGF
Back to top Go down
mybluehoodie

mybluehoodie

PostSubject: Re: BayBay is gonna post shit here this month   BayBay is gonna post shit here this month EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 5:51 am

I WANT TO SEE MORE OF ABYSS AND THE DARK GALACTIC ARMY
Back to top Go down
http://www.mybluehoodie.com
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: BayBay is gonna post shit here this month   BayBay is gonna post shit here this month EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 2:23 am

BayBay is gonna post shit here this month OwZ3Lpy

I'm quite excited for TMNT2. I'm quite happy with the design for Leo and Donnie this go around. Their "armor" needed to be dialed back. However, I much prefer Raph and Mikey's previous design as I feel their new shorts don't flow very well.

BayBay is gonna post shit here this month 04p71Wz

Added Bebop and Rocksteady
Back to top Go down
Arnie-Sketch

Arnie-Sketch

PostSubject: Re: BayBay is gonna post shit here this month   BayBay is gonna post shit here this month EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 3:52 am

Same here on TMNT2 and I am syked for Bebop and Rocksteady in the film, they look perfect.

Also awesome bebop and rocksteady sketches here, awesome weight and proportions.
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: BayBay is gonna post shit here this month   BayBay is gonna post shit here this month EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 6:07 am

BayBay is gonna post shit here this month FDRVElf

I started playing WarFrame today (as its free on PS4) it's neat. I can't get over the design work mostly. Some of the armor suits are utterly fascinating, some of them are jumble messes, yet I still find myself enthralled by all their design. Just so wildly different.

To better understand the anatomy and such, I decided to sketch out three of my favorites before tackling my own custom build (that and I'm not done acquiring the items I want for own suit lol)
Back to top Go down
DapperDan

DapperDan

PostSubject: Re: BayBay is gonna post shit here this month   BayBay is gonna post shit here this month EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 8:12 am

Great shape work all around! Love the Bebop and Rocksteady too, kudos!
Back to top Go down
pahnts

pahnts

PostSubject: Re: BayBay is gonna post shit here this month   BayBay is gonna post shit here this month EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 4:27 am

Dude, Warframe is kickass! I like the combat system. I like the sketches.

I dig the DnD commissions too! I've been thinking about posting in that sub for a while now.
Back to top Go down
http://pahnts.tumblr.com
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: BayBay is gonna post shit here this month   BayBay is gonna post shit here this month EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 4:55 am

I might get you to take a stab at my DnD character sometime. It'd be fun to see you tackle a curvier female body type! I really dig the cutouts. Your shapes work so well there.
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: BayBay is gonna post shit here this month   BayBay is gonna post shit here this month EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 5:05 am

I would love to do anyone here's character. Talk to me about her Jenn.

WarFrame is a lot of fun actually. I may have gotten mine to s point I like now that I'll start sketching a piece.
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: BayBay is gonna post shit here this month   BayBay is gonna post shit here this month EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 7:11 am

I'm still not quite getting the shape out of this character I want.
BayBay is gonna post shit here this month TmBR9lR
BayBay is gonna post shit here this month MXxmQX0
BayBay is gonna post shit here this month 8KwXFhC
Back to top Go down
BaronVonJello

BaronVonJello

PostSubject: Re: BayBay is gonna post shit here this month   BayBay is gonna post shit here this month EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 8:27 pm

Loving the exhausts on his arms! I'm guessing some kind of rock-a-billy robot?
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: BayBay is gonna post shit here this month   BayBay is gonna post shit here this month EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 4:47 am

Not a robot. He's the cliche greaser dude just with ridiculous "hot rod" punching gauntlets.

Got to see Deadpool today with my lady for VD. I absolutely loved it. It was everything I wanted it to be.
If I had the ability I'd love to write a Deadpool and Cable series for Marvel. Retarded buddy cop romp thru time? Sounds like too much fun.
Since I can't, I figure a god awful knock off is the next best thang.
BayBay is gonna post shit here this month JBr6XLx
I think I'll call them ScrewLoose and Hank. Still playing with ideas.

Last edited by MrBayless on Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: BayBay is gonna post shit here this month   BayBay is gonna post shit here this month EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 5:52 am

I wish to see more of these two.
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: BayBay is gonna post shit here this month   BayBay is gonna post shit here this month EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 5:14 am

I have a lot of ideas bouncing around my head of where to take it. I'll sketch them all out over the next few days.

For today, a concept sketch for a commission and a quick doodle of BW Megatron.
BayBay is gonna post shit here this month OVAenCZ
BayBay is gonna post shit here this month T1vAbgC
Back to top Go down
Arnie-Sketch

Arnie-Sketch

PostSubject: Re: BayBay is gonna post shit here this month   BayBay is gonna post shit here this month EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 2:40 am

Man I miss beast wars. Awesome stuff sir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BayBay is gonna post shit here this month   BayBay is gonna post shit here this month Empty

Back to top Go down

BayBay is gonna post shit here this month
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next