SKETCH DISCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28

Go down 
+14
NHOJ
Themrock
y2jenn
Jkort
goddamnitkate
ihearthorchata
lightbombmike
Garvals
BaronVonJello
neil
TheChairman
MrBayless
CogNoman
Jooosh
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mybluehoodie

mybluehoodie

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 3:41 am

john, i love your comics so much
Back to top Go down
http://www.mybluehoodie.com
BaronVonJello

BaronVonJello

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:29 am

Oh my God it's ME! I agree with Jenn, the fuck you cloud comic is beautiful. What materials are you working with? All your works have such excellent texture.
Back to top Go down
ihearthorchata

ihearthorchata

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:13 am

BaronVonJello wrote:
9 pm - 10 pm was my absolute favorite. I love when your comics get surreal.

^that. exactly that.
also, how is it that you don't rule the world yet?
Back to top Go down
http://alexpicar.blogspot.com
NHOJ

NHOJ

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:49 pm

Thanks, everyone!

Dennis: for the majority of my comics, I use a gauche brush created by Cale Atkinson, contained in a free pack he released a while back called 'Cale's Holiday Brushes.' Basically, I use it mostlu for backgrounds, while I use flat colours for the characters. Also, I add some subtle noise to each layer, just to add further to the textured look.

Also, in the case of the cloud comic, I decided to experiment with ink washes. You can see the original scanned page below:

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 Fnm0RIp

And here's today's stuff, my token comic and a not very good likeness of Ian McKellan:

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 14mcpTU

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 ZvVkpbj
Back to top Go down
neil
Admin
neil

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:34 pm

I knew it was him straight away so probably a tighter likeness than you think- PS you are just fucking KILLIN it john, that middle finger strip is one of my favourite dailies (though I dunno they're kind of all my favourite. either way it's in my top 30)
Back to top Go down
http://neeil.com
Garvals

Garvals

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 12:12 am

It's hard to make me smile by web-comics...i mostly watch them to see the art/style/situations.
But goddamn..i actually laughed at that birdflipper-cloud episode!
Back to top Go down
NHOJ

NHOJ

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 9:07 pm

Cheers, guys!

First off, here's today's comic, which is my 400th day of working on these dailies:

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 JNazARI

...and, when in doubt of what to draw, I always resort to Superman:

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 1ndYB7I
Back to top Go down
Garvals

Garvals

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 9:08 pm

Damn those watercolors on superman! Love that kind of sketches!
And great idea for a comic as always!
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 10:35 pm

I was serious about that last panel. Framed and hanging in my office. Please
Back to top Go down
mybluehoodie

mybluehoodie

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 5:43 am

Dang.. Just dang.
Back to top Go down
goddamnitkate

goddamnitkate

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 4:39 pm

Your output is a destructive force, John. Your comics are always great, and it's nice to see your process stuff and sketches! This most recent one with the trees is definitely a favorite (especially that last panel)!

Also, that SUPES is actually the friendliest one I've ever seen drawn. He is so ready to help every old lady across the street and it's great.
Back to top Go down
NHOJ

NHOJ

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 10:27 pm

You are all too kind, thanks very much!

Bay: Oh, really? Um, well, send me a PM and we can talk it over in more detail if you wish.

Kate: Thank you! I really surprised myself with that last panel. I was totally playing it by ear rendering the mountain that way (I was really worried it'd turn out terribly), so I was glad to discover how nice it turned out.

I also now have a sneaky shortcut I can use if I need to draw a mountain really quick!

As for today, just the comic, I'm afraid:

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 Dd0LWmE

EDIT:

Seeing as I don't post them anywhere else, I thought you lot'd like to see my pages as originally scanned (with only some levels adjustment). You'll see that --in today's page-- I decided to get rid of two of the ghost's speech bubbles, because 'less is more,' and all that.

The only reason the ghost says 'woo?' twice in the original drawing is because I realised --just before finishing-- that it'd be funnier (well, in my head, anyways) for the ghost to say it just as he was about to get smooshed, rather than in the third last panel, and adding a quick beat beforehand would only add to the effect. So I just quickly drew in another speech bubble and edited out the original one after it was scanned.

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 4cY0LpO

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 URVCCSt

Last edited by NHOJ on Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jooosh

Jooosh

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 10:31 pm

I thought the character in that comic was supposed to be the likeness of Ian McKellan before I kept scrolling.
Back to top Go down
http://josh20xx.tumblr.com
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 2:08 am

yeah dude, your ink washes are giving these comics are WONDERFUL texture that just gives the eyes so much to look at. (in a good way)
Back to top Go down
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 2:29 am

Absolutely continue with the ink washes please! The tree comic is brilliant.
Back to top Go down
http://y2jenn.deviantart.com/
NHOJ

NHOJ

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 8:30 pm

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 QVCZlTf

Only the comic again today, as I've a computer table to put together and have company over. Joy.
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 9:29 pm

today's wouldve made like a great "inspirational" cartoon short
Back to top Go down
pahnts

pahnts

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:29 pm

i LOVE seeing your original inks! you should *slurrp* let us see them more often
Back to top Go down
http://pahnts.tumblr.com
NHOJ

NHOJ

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:47 pm

Apologies for yet another day of nothing but my comic. I find it incredibly hard to concentrate on drawing when there are others around.

Anyways, here's today's comic, along with the original linework for it and yesterday's comic.

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 Zh83pj9

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 SSFGEP5

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 Avl1qWL
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:56 pm

Precisely why I have two thermoses—I only have to get up every second brew of tea!
Back to top Go down
NHOJ

NHOJ

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:37 pm

Today's comic is based on my run in with a Facebook page posting other people's art without giving any credit:

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 PZCkFTW

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 SAUyCcU

Gull

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 LvVviPP

Me as Batman because shut up that's why

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 VH6Rytz
Back to top Go down
mybluehoodie

mybluehoodie

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:44 pm

On. Point.
Back to top Go down
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:06 am

That is surely why the Mona Lisa is behind bulletproof glass and a rope now. Surely.

I am Batjonk's biggest fan.
Back to top Go down
http://y2jenn.deviantart.com/
Jooosh

Jooosh

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:11 am

I am enjoying BatJohn.
Back to top Go down
http://josh20xx.tumblr.com
NHOJ

NHOJ

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:35 pm

Thanks, you lovely lot!

Today's comic is based on a tweet I made yesterday.

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 ZAz7f8l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SKETCH DISCO :: ART AHOLIC WE'RE SO HARDCORE INTO ART LOL it's a life-ruining addiction. our families are broken :: FEB CHALLENGE-
Jump to: