SKETCH DISCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28

Go down 
+14
NHOJ
Themrock
y2jenn
Jkort
goddamnitkate
ihearthorchata
lightbombmike
Garvals
BaronVonJello
neil
TheChairman
MrBayless
CogNoman
Jooosh
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NHOJ

NHOJ

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:53 pm

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 PaYc45u
Back to top Go down
Garvals

Garvals

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:55 pm

I...i like cold coffe...sometimes i even make few coffe cups and let them go cold so i can drink a cold coffee later... Rolling Eyes Embarassed
Back to top Go down
NHOJ

NHOJ

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 7:37 pm

Cold coffee can be good. It's when it's unexpected that it can ruin your EVERYTHING.

Today's comic.

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 ILY3pUq

Back to top Go down
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:37 am

That'd probably work on me.
Back to top Go down
http://y2jenn.deviantart.com/
NHOJ

NHOJ

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:51 pm

This took way, way, waaaaaaay longer than it should have. Today's daily also doubles as a guest strip for the web comic Lunar Baboon.

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 FWyHfGF

Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:04 am

This is awesome. Did you consider removing the dialog from the final panel and using an icon in th e glitch panel for like low battery or something? As with many of your strips, I think a silent melancholy final panel would be a very effective finish.
Back to top Go down
NHOJ

NHOJ

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:17 am

Thanks, Ty!

I was definitely thinking about something along those lines, as --yeah-- a silent final panel is a hell of a lot darker.

In fact, I was going to have an even darker ending where the guy would be revealed to be in his old age and bed-ridden, implying that he spends all his free time replaying early memories of his son.

In the end, I decided to compromise a bit and went for the safer ending as it's more suited to the type of stuff this guy (and his guest artists post), which all tend to be 'ain't life just grand when you have a kid' sort of stuff. However, I still think that this manages to subvert that particular trope, even if just a little, as I find there to be something inherently creepy about playing with a virtual version of your offspring, rather than the real thing.
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:21 am

Real son playing by himself out the window.
Back to top Go down
NHOJ

NHOJ

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:23 am

AUGH. Yeah, that is such a missed opportunity. I could get rid of the 'stupid glitches' line and balloon, and put the window in that space.

Part of me is seriously tempted to do an edit to put that in, the other part of me just wants to be done with this page.
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:33 am

It's still an excellent piece as is, just depends on which viewer buttons you want to push.
Back to top Go down
NHOJ

NHOJ

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 1:38 am

Thanks for your advice, Ty. Here's the altered version of the comic.

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 BvjHOxd
Back to top Go down
Garvals

Garvals

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 2:11 am

That's so brilliant...
I must say - during this February you making one of your most unique stories!
I'd love to have a big hardcover book filled with your best episodes somewhere in 2045.
Back to top Go down
BaronVonJello

BaronVonJello

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 2:36 am

Oh my god, the end gag you added is fantastic!
Back to top Go down
NHOJ

NHOJ

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:50 pm

Thanks, guys! However, much of the thanks must go to Ty, as he made several suggestions (such as the kid holding the frisbee) that really makes that final visual gag shine.
Back to top Go down
mybluehoodie

mybluehoodie

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:10 pm

HAHA while the original ends in a great state of melancholy, the edited one pumps up the silly. I LIKE IT. GOOD GAG
Back to top Go down
http://www.mybluehoodie.com
NHOJ

NHOJ

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:14 pm

Thanks, Matt!

As for today's comic, I regret nothing.

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 GUxgQk1
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:41 pm

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 2w1ncg2
Back to top Go down
Arnie-Sketch

Arnie-Sketch

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:15 am

Loving the concept of the virtual Frisbee game!
Back to top Go down
http://www.arnie-sketch.deviantart.com
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:36 am

This thread got really shitty.
Back to top Go down
http://y2jenn.deviantart.com/
NHOJ

NHOJ

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:23 pm

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 GrDQkFx
Back to top Go down
NHOJ

NHOJ

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 6:42 pm

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 VQ9avPd
Back to top Go down
Arnie-Sketch

Arnie-Sketch

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 7:04 pm

I love your last two strips. The punchline on the pancakes was so not what I expected and the twisted end to the little..um...girl strip is hilarious! Keep it up my friend!
Back to top Go down
http://www.arnie-sketch.deviantart.com
NHOJ

NHOJ

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:48 pm

Thanks, Arnie!

Today's comic happened because the title of the book/TV show Little House on the Prairie kept popping into my head.

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 Nxi0A3z
Back to top Go down
Jkort

Jkort

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:13 am

You are amaze.
Back to top Go down
NHOJ

NHOJ

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 8:43 pm

Many thank, Jay.

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 X6gsPDO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28   F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

F̪E̸̴̡̪͎̦̭̥͙̞B͏̨̞̹̖̜͔͇̳̮͞R͢҉̙U̷̺̭͙A̖̖̤̣̪̤̺̼̘R̴͜͏̟̘͕͓Y̴̗̦ - 28
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SKETCH DISCO :: ART AHOLIC WE'RE SO HARDCORE INTO ART LOL it's a life-ruining addiction. our families are broken :: FEB CHALLENGE-
Jump to: