SKETCH DISCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)

Go down 
+16
Arnie-Sketch
Jkort
Rebdemdimdox
ihearthorchata
mybluehoodie
lightbombmike
DapperDan
famous_buttsplorer
crithon
jlplummer
goddamnitkate
MrBayless
NHOJ
BaronVonJello
pahnts
neil
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
neil
Admin
neil

No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 11:56 am

going to bed so this is a bit incoherent but GREAT WORK you have knocked it out of the park this month and I'm sorry I haven't said more! GREAT GREAT JOB GREAT
Back to top Go down
http://neeil.com
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:25 pm

That you hold so much anatomy in your brain, human and non. I need to study more animals.
Back to top Go down
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 1:16 am

BORZOI is wonderful. The sureness in your strokes there just makes me insane. Goddamnit, Jess.
Back to top Go down
http://y2jenn.deviantart.com/
Themrock

Themrock

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 2:52 pm

You rocked the feb!
Back to top Go down
jlplummer

jlplummer

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 6:59 am

Welp, I did it. I missed a day. And on the day before last, too. All my attempts to have a perfect streak again this year, ruined!  Ha ha. I was severely burnt out yesterday however, and am surprised I am still alive today (although just barely). I literally (yes, LITERALLY literally) slept 17 hours from yesterday to today because I was getting an average of 3-4 all the previous week.

But, here I am to just barely make the last day with what little energy I've got left (I unfortunately have to save more for the rest of this work I am wrapping up this weekend). I wish I hadn't been so lame and not comment as much as I wanted to in everyone's threads. You all are a huge inspiration for me to keep going and I even tell my damn therapist about this group of people! (In good ways, of course Wink ).

I'm also really inspired by the feedback from my comic stuff, even with the very little information posted with the art, so it gives me hope that my idea might actually be good Razz I didn't get as much done on it etching things out as I would have liked, but it felt awesome to start in on the development I did with these dailies.

DAY 28 - WELP I'M BURNT THE FUCK OUT SO OF COURSE I'LL SEE EVERYONE NEXT YEAR

No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 6 9007-day-28---aaaaand-im-burnt-out-by-blueraptor
Back to top Go down
http://jlplummer.tumblr.com
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 7:56 am

Your therapist hears all about that big Pirate Kong guy what draws all them wiggly nudes; as much fame as for I've ever hoped.

Seeing your stuff regularly again has already had a big impact on how I'm observing figures. I must have more, forever. Pls? Pls.
Back to top Go down
Garvals

Garvals

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 8:35 am

Quote :
Seeing your stuff regularly again has already had a big impact on how I'm observing figures. I must have more, forever.
Same here...Seeing those people, their shapes and figures gave me a lot of thoughts about my view on things.
Back to top Go down
Themrock

Themrock

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:29 am

You have mastered so many different styles and that you can switch so easily between them is always boggling my mind!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6