SKETCH DISCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there

Go down 
+13
Jkort
ihearthorchata
mybluehoodie
lightbombmike
Ty
neil
BaronVonJello
NHOJ
y2jenn
Rebdemdimdox
Jooosh
Themrock
jlplummer
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
neil
Admin
neil

*turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there Empty
PostSubject: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:39 am

*turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there IISjCCD

ARCHIEVANGELION oh god fuck what am I doing this is so fucking stupid

Last edited by neil on Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://neeil.com
jlplummer

jlplummer

*turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there Empty
PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:00 am

no. no i want more of this idea now. you started this monster YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT NOW.
Back to top Go down
http://jlplummer.tumblr.com
Themrock

Themrock

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 10:39 am

"Gosh, you oughta know better than to whistle in EVA, NERV!"
Back to top Go down
Jooosh

Jooosh

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:19 pm

Oh god yes.
Back to top Go down
http://josh20xx.tumblr.com
Rebdemdimdox

Rebdemdimdox

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:33 pm

Kinda hoping this is your theme for the month.
Back to top Go down
http://redmondjfox.tumblr.com
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:54 pm

Shut up and do the whole cast, NEEL.
Back to top Go down
http://y2jenn.deviantart.com/
NHOJ

NHOJ

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:04 pm

Oh my god, NEIL. You automatically win.
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:22 pm

Back to top Go down
BaronVonJello

BaronVonJello

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:59 am

I wanna see this comic you've been working on.
Back to top Go down
neil
Admin
neil

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:05 am

DAY 2.0: YOU CAN (NOT) BE SERIOUS

*turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there 0Rcs55t

DONE. tabling this idea for now because I wanted to use this month to do a comic panel a day to get into a strip-a-week routine for the rest of the year, but this was a great exercise in learning how to draw again after nearly a month of just colouring.

thanks for the support everyone and I am super pumped that so many of us showed up and are bringing our a-game! I have a few more archievangelion things I'd like to attempt but let's see how I do with working on shit that actually matters. now that I'm thinking about it though I am all but promising you bettrei and veronuka by the end of the month

oh and here's juggie isolated just so you can see all the amazing straight lines I drew and HAD TO CROP OUT

*turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there JaTh3sN
Back to top Go down
NHOJ

NHOJ

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:30 pm

OH YES
Back to top Go down
neil
Admin
neil

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 8:32 am

day 03: LOVE OVERSIMPLIFIED

*turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there EcGqapL

prelim for an album cover. boring
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 4:27 pm

She can not hamburgers.
Back to top Go down
lightbombmike

lightbombmike

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 1:26 am

Lovin the colors and design of that robutt. Also, you are the best for making this all happen Neil.
Back to top Go down
mybluehoodie

mybluehoodie

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:13 am

literal Archievangelion
my eyes have seen things
Back to top Go down
http://www.mybluehoodie.com
neil
Admin
neil

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 8:49 am

thanks mike and matt! mike. where is your thread

*turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there 0huRfdh

missed yesterday and thought I'd be able to do more today but it was a bit of a dud. I like the one of her lying on her back though, hoping the client goes with that
Back to top Go down
ihearthorchata

ihearthorchata

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:05 am

man, you were channeling some Cory Walker in your lines in that Archie drawing. that is friggin AMAZING!!!
Back to top Go down
http://alexpicar.blogspot.com
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 1:44 pm

I really like the upside down sketch of crying girl. It's already taking up some neat space and would look great in a square crop. Fingers crossed the client goes for that, yeah!
Back to top Go down
http://y2jenn.deviantart.com/
lightbombmike

lightbombmike

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:35 pm

Sorry Neil. My thread isn't going to happen. New House + New Kitten + Work Deadlines + GDC Prep = No time for anything else.
Back to top Go down
neil
Admin
neil

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 7:33 am

thanks alex! cory is kind of THE BAR for me as far as character art illustration goes so have serenaded me with the kindest words imaginable. also thanks jenn and I love you in spite of your flaws mike. good luck with all those things!

*turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there 1VVKvsx

I actually have a partially finished comic panel from today too but it'll be more worth it to show you when I've figured more of it out. for now you get this completely phoned in chunk of excitement

I draw mormons the same way I draw archie
Back to top Go down
neil
Admin
neil

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 9:05 am

*turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there 5CTksUF

insert excuse here
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:11 pm

Pikachu Bird is flashing gang signs, I'm uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Rebdemdimdox

Rebdemdimdox

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 4:29 pm

Wait, Archie isn't a mormon? BUT HE HAS THOSE TWO WIVES
Back to top Go down
http://redmondjfox.tumblr.com
Jooosh

Jooosh

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 10:28 pm

Are we not counting Jughead?
Back to top Go down
http://josh20xx.tumblr.com
NHOJ

NHOJ

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 11:22 pm

I love that sort of messy colouring style you use for some of your pieces (that Poking Man piece being a great example of it). What brushes do you use?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there Empty

Back to top Go down

*turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next