SKETCH DISCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there

Go down 
+13
Jkort
ihearthorchata
mybluehoodie
lightbombmike
Ty
neil
BaronVonJello
NHOJ
y2jenn
Rebdemdimdox
Jooosh
Themrock
jlplummer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
neil
Admin
neil

*turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:29 am

*turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there - Page 3 CJkx24s

my extremely good and cool friend [url=twitter.com/ryanwriter]RYAN FERRIER[/url] has two new books out today! D4VE and CURB STOMP (the latter of which I coloured oooohhh shit) please go buy both of them, D4VE is just about my favourite comic ever ever and I worked on the other one and get money if you buy it. thanks
Back to top Go down
http://neeil.com
Ty

Ty

*turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:01 pm

This is [url=https://i.imgur.com/TzAjCCW.jpg ]GR34T[/url]
Back to top Go down
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:38 pm

YAY FOR BURP SWAMP!
I really dig the crop and glowy bits on D4VE.
Back to top Go down
http://y2jenn.deviantart.com/
neil
Admin
neil

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:56 am

*turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there - Page 3 WWGVIjb

sigh
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 4:55 pm

immediately enjoys drink
Back to top Go down
Rebdemdimdox

Rebdemdimdox

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 12:22 am

where his dick at
Back to top Go down
http://redmondjfox.tumblr.com
neil
Admin
neil

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 11:51 am

*turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there - Page 3 CY3hfNX

well CRAP
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 11:49 pm

oooooh ooh yeah i love it
Back to top Go down
neil
Admin
neil

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 8:21 am

*turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there - Page 3 5yWyvf1
maybe I can finish this in its entirety tonight who friggin knows
Back to top Go down
Garvals

Garvals

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 8:33 am

Those textured backgrounds is a super nice idea! Love how water looks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there   *turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

*turns away from pretending to read a novel by the fireplace* oh hello, I didn't see you there
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3