SKETCH DISCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Garvals and Digital Pen of Gelroth

Go down 
+13
mybluehoodie
DapperDan
crithon
ihearthorchata
goddamnitkate
lightbombmike
MrBayless
NHOJ
Jooosh
pahnts
Ty
BaronVonJello
y2jenn
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
y2jenn

y2jenn

Garvals and Digital Pen of Gelroth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garvals and Digital Pen of Gelroth   Garvals and Digital Pen of Gelroth - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:02 pm

More dinosaurs. MORE.
I so LOVE that you go for the more unconventional favorites. I spot a Huayangosaurus there! His spike should be on his front shoulder though. Oh god, shh, me.
Back to top Go down
http://y2jenn.deviantart.com/
Themrock

Themrock

PostSubject: Re: Garvals and Digital Pen of Gelroth   Garvals and Digital Pen of Gelroth - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:01 pm

Always respected your cheer use of forms, V! The dinosaur lineups rock the stoneage!
Back to top Go down
Garvals

Garvals

PostSubject: Re: Garvals and Digital Pen of Gelroth   Garvals and Digital Pen of Gelroth - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:34 pm

I was so busy i didn't noticed new comments here...
Thanks a lot!

Even if i didn't filled most of February days, im glad that this was a busy month and i did some sketches and dug up/created some new ideas i will be working in March!
Those dinosaurs were born during February and i hope to work with them in future.

Quote :
His spike should be on his front shoulder though. Oh god, shh, me.
Oh i wasn't sure who exactly to do - he supposed to be a Stegosaurus first but then i decided to go with thinner spikes on his back so they would fit to his "tired" personality while Stego has a little different "spikes of a big and funny dude". Then i thought of another dino from that family and quickly slapped new spikes and moved to another character:
Garvals and Digital Pen of Gelroth - Page 3 Kentrosaurus1

this is just some random ideas - i would work on them for sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garvals and Digital Pen of Gelroth   Garvals and Digital Pen of Gelroth - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Garvals and Digital Pen of Gelroth
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3