SKETCH DISCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)

Go down 
+16
Arnie-Sketch
Jkort
Rebdemdimdox
ihearthorchata
mybluehoodie
lightbombmike
DapperDan
famous_buttsplorer
crithon
jlplummer
goddamnitkate
MrBayless
NHOJ
BaronVonJello
pahnts
neil
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MrBayless

MrBayless

No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 2:03 am

boobies mechs AND puppets?

how do you feel about pudgy bearded hobbits?
Back to top Go down
jlplummer

jlplummer

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 6:56 am

Ty- Life isn't fun if you don't keep things interesting, ya know!

NOHJ- DUDE...thank you for such kind words. I'm serious. And back to the whole perspective thing...I just realized it feels like it comes naturally a lot to me because people are objects in an environment no more than other objecty...things. Gotta see it as that!

Jenn- Sheesh, I don't know how else I'm going to top the topping then...maybe puppets fucking??? Haha who knows!

Garvals- Hammer puppet will ALWAYS be your friend!

Bayless- are you asking my personal, er, preferences? or just drawing said pudgy bearded hobbits?? because I went nutso already for nearly a whole year drawing dwarves and the like, so I think I've met my quota on those Razz

Anyway, good golly I swear my weekends are more packed than weekdays, so only had time for a character sketch of one of the comic characters. Not too happy about the pose overall and I'd probably re-draw it if I was using it for a panel (the top half at least will be in a gag page panel for sure later on), but oh well no time left tonight to fix :\  This is Miles and he is Mort's co-pilot and doesn't like mornings much and apparently not caring about crew dress-code (I mean, so far apparently everyone is disregarding dress code so I'm sure it's the hip thing to do).

DAY 8 - MILES

No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 7347-day-8---miles-by-blueraptor
Back to top Go down
http://jlplummer.tumblr.com
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 1:36 pm

It was my sad attempt at flirtation hahaha. And btw... I still get hung up on drawing dwarves because THEY ALL JUST LOOK SO COOL ahem

I hope like hell this is a comic you're slowly working on for all to read because my interested is peaked to hell and back.
Back to top Go down
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 2:33 pm

Puppets fucking Miles. OBVIOUSLY.
Back to top Go down
http://y2jenn.deviantart.com/
jlplummer

jlplummer

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:28 am

well then.

No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 Tumblr_njj51wljz21rxb5bvo1_540

Lord Henson please forgive me.

ALSO FOR KATE (because I forgot to reply to you earlier): feel free to draw Honey to whatever extent your heart desires! I actually don't have a final hair style idea set yet either, so it would be interesting to see your take. I was even thinking she frequently changes her (commonly short) hair often which is why she worked on Vera's.

Any of you fantastic bastards can take a crack at any of my characters around here Smile
Back to top Go down
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:19 am

Day is made.
Back to top Go down
http://y2jenn.deviantart.com/
jlplummer

jlplummer

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 4:37 am

Jenn- Don't underestimate my delivery on requests!

Bayless- Ha, well see then I'm all about the dwarves, sorry. Hobbits just don't cut it as cool as the dwarves do Razz

Here is actual daily draw for today. I took progress shots with notes laid over top to sort of explain how I go about drawing a character in an environment and accounting for perspective and all, so why not someone having a good wank in the shower? ;D

I'm compiling the steps/demo stages now so I'll post after the finished piece here.

DAY 9 - ALEC'S QUARTERS

No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 Og_7430-day-9---alec-by-blueraptor

Alec Stonne is Artemis' tired looking, soft-spoken co-pilot who is not sure if he's as cut out for the job as he's been told, but he's confident enough in his skills and performance when left to his own devices...
Back to top Go down
jlplummer

jlplummer

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 4:44 am

Also glorious detail shot for better viewing Very Happy

No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 Tumblr_njjecf22iC1rxb5bvo1_540
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:29 am

Maybe thicken the line between HIS right hand and his penis. From afar it looks like he's just holding his hands.
Back to top Go down
crithon

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 7:00 am

wow, wow.....wow.... and I think I've seen it all
Back to top Go down
mybluehoodie

mybluehoodie

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 7:17 am

Yeah this is excellent. you achieved that claustrophobic look you mentioned earlier. The hatching in all the right places gives it the dirty lived-in look too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mybluehoodie.com
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:41 pm

OUTSIDE OF THAT this is superbly done. as always.
Back to top Go down
Garvals

Garvals

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:45 pm

Love how much "life" is going on on your pictures even if characters just doing random things. I certanly can believe in a world you creating.

Also - funny - first thing i remember about Jessica Plummer - is my first february when you drew batman standing naked in a shower. History repeats itself!
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:33 pm

Garvals wrote:
batman standing naked in a shower.

I do not remember this.
Back to top Go down
Garvals

Garvals

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:43 pm

umm...is there a joke here somewhere?   
(because im 100% sure you commented on this picture back in 2012: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Mi2bIApp2tU/Tz8qecsjDAI/AAAAAAAAArg/E0VLsS-wP1g/s1600/17_bruceshower.jpg)

Last edited by Garvals on Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jlplummer

jlplummer

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:44 pm

YOU KNOW I was gonna mention the batman piece as now with this it seems I have a thing for drawing guys in showers but I didn't think anyone would remember it! Also I've come a loooong way in anatomy and such so I kinda cringe looking at parts of that one that I want to fix so badly.

HERE IS MY NAKED BRUCE WAYNE for anyone interested ;D
NM Garvals is faster than I. You must've really liked that picture Wink

Bayless- Now that you point that out the wrist on his right hand does bother me. I realized it was from a layer I was drawing the dripping water on and I went over the black linework. I fixed that part and will see if I can update the images.
Back to top Go down
Garvals

Garvals

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:46 pm

I just have a good memory! No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 Imthinkingplz
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:47 pm

I remember now.
Back to top Go down
pahnts

pahnts

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:26 pm

thank you so much for the mini-tuts. i know they were more directed at ty and others who asked, but they're extremely helpful! and i am SO EXCITED about this thing you are working on. these characters are so fleshed out and i love all of them so much already.
Back to top Go down
http://pahnts.tumblr.com
jlplummer

jlplummer

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:03 am

Blah, trying to catch up on work today so I couldn't finish any of my bigger drawings/etc and knocked out a quick sketch during dinner of these two. Should be making myself draw them more anyway since they ARE the main characters in my story :\ Also want to be commenting way more on everyone's amazing threads when I'm not ridiculously distracted/bogged down with stuff so need to kick my butt.

DAY 10 - ARTEMIS AND ALEC

No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 7542-day-10---artemis-and-alec-by-blueraptor
Back to top Go down
DapperDan

DapperDan

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:12 am

Jess, the way you draw hands and feet are insane. Love your thread Smile
Back to top Go down
crithon

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:57 am

wow, those eyes, those hands. amazing.
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:47 pm

Are these OCs are can it use them for my HAWT yaoi fan fic?
I'll credit the artist.
Back to top Go down
jlplummer

jlplummer

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:42 pm

Dan- That's a high honor to be praised on those things by yourself! I think I was drawing hands and feet before I was drawing faces well :\

crithon- Thanks dude!

Bayless- pls don't forget speshial yaoi hands and sparkles and credit me for my OCs, k

Posting another quick daily entry early so I can get back to work stuffs (I start a second job monday Sad so loads to pile on myself this week). This is the mecha Artemis and Alec pilot, trying to work out it's flight form and some people for scale. I streamlined it quite a bit from an earlier sketch I did and like it much better...not to mention it'll make it easier to draw!

DAY 11 - THE CORONA OBSCURA

No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 Og_7620-day-11---the-hangar-by-blueraptor
Back to top Go down
BaronVonJello

BaronVonJello

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:48 pm

BEAUTIFUL! It's almost wasp-looking. Sleek and dangerous---I love it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next