SKETCH DISCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)

Go down 
+16
Arnie-Sketch
Jkort
Rebdemdimdox
ihearthorchata
mybluehoodie
lightbombmike
DapperDan
famous_buttsplorer
crithon
jlplummer
goddamnitkate
MrBayless
NHOJ
BaronVonJello
pahnts
neil
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MrBayless

MrBayless

No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:38 am

i have...
No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 Its-so-beautiful-finn-and-jake-gif
no words...
No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 Tumblr_mt17zsYLoT1sisy7qo1_500
send a poet...
Back to top Go down
Garvals

Garvals

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:44 am

Always loved when artist has an ability to draw literally everything...
Back to top Go down
crithon

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:35 am

sweet, need some vangelis music Wink
Back to top Go down
jlplummer

jlplummer

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:08 am

Thanks guys...I really wanted to make the Corona something sleek and impressive and dangerous-like, so it's good to see it's hitting the right notes.

Sadly not in a very good mood today being exhausted from work and dumb emotions and half-frozen from moving cyspixels' car (that got broken into AGAIN, fuckers), but I managed to rough out some ideas this morning so here's a messy piece from it.

DAY 12 - FUCK IT IM TIRED

No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 7749-day-12---tired-sketch-by-blueraptor
Back to top Go down
http://jlplummer.tumblr.com
mybluehoodie

mybluehoodie

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:33 am

thanks again, you shovel-bearing angel! you can have what's left of the rumchata in the fridge as my proper thanks
Very Happy

I think i see some arms and legs in there... HMM no i definitely see a hand. It's weird commenting in here because I get like director's cut commentary on all of your pieces.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mybluehoodie.com
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:48 pm

I dig the fluidity in your sketches SO much. Fingers crossed today was a better day!
Back to top Go down
http://y2jenn.deviantart.com/
jlplummer

jlplummer

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 5:22 am

I'm kinda phoning it in again today as I am still in a pretty sucky mood and have lots of crap to catch up on, so I am sharing my simple knee recipe that I use to break down knee construction. Literally taught to me by the founder of Anatomy Tools, the guy that makes all the super rad artist reference models so, I don't mess around with fudging anatomy anymore Smile

DAY 13 - HAVE SOME KNEES

No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 Og_7860-day-13---drawin-knees-by-blueraptor
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 5:48 am

ilu
Back to top Go down
Jkort

Jkort

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:54 am

That tutorial is the bee's knees! *I've been waiting my whole life for a good excuse* Also the rest of your stuff is amazing, I love the mech designs.
Back to top Go down
jlplummer

jlplummer

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:09 am

Coping out again today since things have been so blah. Well actually I DID start a bunch of rad drawings (and more tutorials!) this morning but I am getting a wicked headache right now so in case I don't make it, here's me from this morning. Don't drool all over yourselves now ;P

DAY 14 - HEY GOOD LOOKIN'

No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 7945-day-14---lookin-good-by-blueraptor
Back to top Go down
jlplummer

jlplummer

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:59 am

Wahh, got carried away fiddling with detail in Artemis' chest tattoo that I was working out trying to get a final look and almost didn't upload this on time. Trying to stylize her face a bit more again too since that straight-on angle just didn't work for me. Don't think it's final yet but when it feels right I'm making myself a model sheet so I don't keep going all astray, haha. Also trying to fill this thread with its name-sake and add more boobies to my daily draws.

DAY 15 - THE STAG

No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 8050-day-15-by-blueraptor
Back to top Go down
crithon

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:24 pm

awesome
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 3:34 pm

Awgh i LOVE those scars
you dont typically come up the tits like that with tattoos. It would throw off the stag in certain angles. you can tattoo tits yes but the average inker would work the main focus between them the work the flames around. (not being a dick i swear lol)
Back to top Go down
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:45 pm

This is obviously not a final sketch as far as working the tattoo out goes. I think you could absolutely make a stag in flames tattoo work on her illustration wise though. Going back to the first post of her, her boobs aren't huge, so I think any confusing distortion in her tattoo would be minimal from most angles. Figuring it out over her angular body and subtle fullness here and there would be an absolute blast.
Back to top Go down
http://y2jenn.deviantart.com/
Themrock

Themrock

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:03 pm

I know i asked that before, but fogort it again, what brush do you use? It looks so traditional!
Back to top Go down
jlplummer

jlplummer

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 6:56 am

Bayless- Abolutely agree with all of your observations. I was drawing the main comp of the deer and all flat to start and then overlaid it onto her chest and noticed all the same things. Would have tweaked it more for that entry but rushed to get it posted, heheh. I am totally going to revisit the flames especially so they wrap nicer. Also don't worry about postin' critique like that! Isn't that why we have this poorman's version of the tavern this month? Very Happy

Jenn- Also same boat; I definitely want to fixup the layout of the imagery to fit her nicer and really work with her body better, and next time try to draw it straight on her instead of overlay it later.

Dirk- It's stumpy pencil! Haha I am so lazy about going to get new photoshop brushes...funny, I had the thought the other day to finally upgrade to some nice brush packs but stumpy pencil never seems to fail me. Almost everything I sketch is that brush/tool preset.

Anyway, want to work out the mecha pilot suits. Trying to pull from real spacesuit references as I want a believable feel that these people are in space and adequately protected were they to lose any sort of cabin life-support, as well as a Pacific Rim-esque approach since I want piloting to kind of echo that format and the individual have to hook up to the mech controls. Artemis has some extra elements in addition to the regular body ports on the suit and she neuro-links to the entire operating system of the craft to pull off the more insane piloting talents than regular mech pilots. Certainly not finished with the design but this is what I gots tonight. Smile

DAY 16 - PILOT SUIT

No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 8133-day-16---mech-suit-by-blueraptor
Back to top Go down
BaronVonJello

BaronVonJello

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:16 pm

Excellent work. The suit feels so heavy! Are those hoses coming off her legs or some kind of framing/support system?
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 4:48 pm

the legs are definitely the coolest part. the added framing bits help solidify its "mounting"
I'd maybe say more of that but if you're wanting this to exist as a suit on it's on as well then that'd bulk it up too much.
Back to top Go down
pahnts

pahnts

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:34 pm

oh man, the black and yellow is so good. i love this design. especially the stuff on the TOES
Back to top Go down
http://pahnts.tumblr.com
jlplummer

jlplummer

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:39 pm

Dennis- Thanks! I actually don't want her suit to be too heavy so I streamlined it today. I'm gonna recycle some of the heavier elements for other pilots. And those are some of the connecting hoses/cables while plugged into the mech, but I am making them a more permanent part of the cockpit so they aren't attached to the person all the time.

Bayless- Looks like I made a decision here today and streamlined the suit instead of adding more connecting components. They'll still be there but will be secondary suit pieces meant to be put on right before jumping in to pilot the machine.

Pahnts- Thanks! The toe parts are my favorite too. I am going back and forth between liking the round plugs and doing something more claw-like to fit her persona better, but we'll see.

Also I didn't completely trash the cool boots, but I will put them back on later. For now, here's version 2.0 of the base suit! Cleaned it up and posting early today for once so I can get back to all this work and then...go out for my birthday woooo! Very Happy

DAY 17 - PILOT SUIT 2.0

No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 8183-day-17---mech-suit-v2.0-by-blueraptor
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:06 pm

Yeah, wow, those toe sockets need to come back, beautiful detail. Your ability to conjure volume from the simplest line placement makes me sick that we're the same age.
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 3:06 am

LOVE the suspendery bits on the torso.
i've always loved the bulkier, pure attachment, type suits. Maybe something, still slick, but looks like it attaches to all your heavy pilot gear?
Back to top Go down
jlplummer

jlplummer

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 6:08 am

Boots and some bulky things are still there for the suit, will just draw them on another layer of sorts for the getup. Exhausted today though and loaded with work so only time to doodle a bit. Sketched up my dog as a quick fall-back tonight.

DAY 18 - DOG

No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 8316-day-18---dog-by-blueraptor
Back to top Go down
Garvals

Garvals

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 6:38 am

I really love how "not very standart" your female head/faces shapes are. That Day-15 character is very unique. Made me learn something new.
Back to top Go down
jlplummer

jlplummer

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:13 am

Thanks Garvals. It's probably because I just get so bored so quickly with standard attractive or simple faces, and after a while even some really good artists all seem to draw people the same. I love the variety of shapes and looks real people come in, and how aesthetics are what you make of them. It's not really about trying to make a statement or anything and be all "oh everyone's beautiful" blah blah...I really truly just enjoy seeing variety and getting to draw that variety. It helps I used to do caricature drawing live so, I've seen a lot of faces. People just look like funny animals to me now. Artemis in particular is supposed to look and feel very sharp, masculine, angry, and animalistic.

Anyway, since we're on the topic of Artemis' face I roughed out some messy studies of her for today's draw. I am totally hitting that mid-month slag where I am working two gigs and trying to draw for fun in the meantime so my stuff will definitely be dumbing down Sad

DAY 19 - FACE STUDIES

No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 8391-day-19---face-sketches-by-blueraptor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)   No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

No Time to Explain so I'm Drawin' Tits (THE CYCLE IS COMPLETE)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next