SKETCH DISCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]

Go down 
+16
y2jenn
Jkort
Themrock
ihearthorchata
goddamnitkate
lightbombmike
DapperDan
jlplummer
BaronVonJello
Jooosh
NHOJ
Rebdemdimdox
MrBayless
CogNoman
pahnts
neil
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ty

Ty

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:51 pm

This did not go in the direction I expected.

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 Y4wJso7
Back to top Go down
Themrock

Themrock

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 10:05 pm

Amazing nontheless.
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 10:37 pm

Just noticed a gigantic glaring error in this piece and the first person to spot it before I swap the image out with a fixed one later tonight will dictate which character I draw from memory for tomorrow.

Neil is ineligible.
Back to top Go down
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 10:44 pm

One side of his jacket is the same as the light grey splotches?
Back to top Go down
http://y2jenn.deviantart.com/
Themrock

Themrock

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:00 pm

The drink is also red instead of cola brown?
Back to top Go down
pahnts

pahnts

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:41 am

THE ORANGE ISN'T ALL THE WAY FILLED IN ON THE EDGE OF HIS BEAK?

that's all i got. ur perfect, ty

:edit: i don't know how beaks work
Back to top Go down
http://pahnts.tumblr.com
NHOJ

NHOJ

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:10 pm

GLORIOUS

Also, for a brief second, I thought that his right hand had been replaced by a drinking cup and --honestly-- a tiny part of me is disappointed that is not the case.
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 8:34 pm

It's off-camera, we can imagine it is so.
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:00 pm

I don't think I'm grasping this like Lyndsay is. By the second one I was definitely spending too much time fussing. Might set up a timer so I don't take more than a few minutes on each.

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 RKW7lrT

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 TASK58s
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:03 pm

I think these are quite awesome sir. love seeing environments from you
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 7:01 am

Well, I definitely know what to do if I need ship graveyards.

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 8PHYWFn

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 Rc1KvXt
Back to top Go down
Arnie-Sketch

Arnie-Sketch

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 12:44 pm

I think they look fantastic. I especially like the shipwreck near the bottom and that last character design is spectacular!
Back to top Go down
http://www.arnie-sketch.deviantart.com
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 5:18 pm

Oh my, she's rad. I love the energy in the sketch of her firing her gun. It's so neat to see you pushing expression with no eyes. Her sassy body language adds so much to it as well.

Setting up a timer to work on the leveled scenes is a good idea. I'd love to see more of those.
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:00 pm

Ty: whats your secret with drawing in perspective? I suck hard at top down/bottom up/exaggerated angles.
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:15 am

Jenn: Yeah, I think I'm finally heading in a direction I like with this character. She is also the requisite giant backpack loaded with crap character, but I'll get to that. Expressions with no eyes is going to be fun. Maybe I'll try to whip up an expression sheet.

Bai: Your guess is as good as mine, I only recently started even attempting full character perspective. What is definitely the most crucial element is understanding the volume of a shape; if you can't visualize a third dimension, you can't apply it. But basically I'm just giving it a shot and learning as I go.

BONUS: trying out floppier, more organic hair shapes established in the last headshot. Definitely an improvement.

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 GdJ9L73
Back to top Go down
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:30 am

Nooo, such a sad face! Awh!
Her hair does look great. The softer shapes are really working.

And oh, yes please for the expression sheet!
Back to top Go down
pahnts

pahnts

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 1:33 am

keep doing the thing with the hair! it is working so so well for you.

Back to top Go down
http://pahnts.tumblr.com
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:01 pm

Space Ghost wrote:
"So get up, and pee in a cup—and remember: retardos number one... forever."

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 DvSDmEz
Back to top Go down
NHOJ

NHOJ

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:21 pm

oh muh guh
Back to top Go down
Rebdemdimdox

Rebdemdimdox

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:43 am

R I pee
Back to top Go down
http://redmondjfox.tumblr.com
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:10 am

Love the movement in his cape! Too good. Just stap.
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:57 pm

I should really get to work on something substantial.

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 Px6JjjN

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 Q36OUPP
Back to top Go down
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:10 pm

I adore her too much. You make her hair make more and more sense with every piece. Both sides of her bangs look great in the side view.
Back to top Go down
Arnie-Sketch

Arnie-Sketch

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:07 am

These last two character design pieces are fabulous and so different from your norm (which is also fantastic just to be clear). You're really showing your versatility with these! Awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.arnie-sketch.deviantart.com
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:07 pm

Meditation on the danger of foreshortening.

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 Yba0lXU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SKETCH DISCO :: ART AHOLIC WE'RE SO HARDCORE INTO ART LOL it's a life-ruining addiction. our families are broken :: FEB CHALLENGE-
Jump to: