SKETCH DISCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]

Go down 
+16
y2jenn
Jkort
Themrock
ihearthorchata
goddamnitkate
lightbombmike
DapperDan
jlplummer
BaronVonJello
Jooosh
NHOJ
Rebdemdimdox
MrBayless
CogNoman
pahnts
neil
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MrBayless

MrBayless

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 5:42 pm

BEAUTIFUL
Despite being simplified I can still picture this as a solid living person. A person I wish was that size and lived on my desk. He would hover in a meditative trance digitally presenting me emails and pop ups. Offering to make my penis bigger or sell me a wall clock.
Back to top Go down
DapperDan

DapperDan

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 10:55 pm

That self piece is amazing Ty. Light it up
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 1:13 am

[ Very well, I will train you. You may begin by giving me the fucking gum. ]

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 6l7CGPy

EDIT: Made from this quick sketch in Alchemy.

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 RHywU1B

Last edited by Ty on Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lightbombmike

lightbombmike

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 1:19 am

The looser, large shape buildup is a look I haven't seen as much from you before. I know that is how you build up your larger pieces, but as a rough version of getting out ideas, if I didn't see your name attached to it, I wouldn't have recognized it as yours. I love the original Ty flavor, but I am excited to see another flavor on the market that I can sample.

Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:13 am

not that I do not love everything about you babyboo, but I would love (JUST ONCE) to see you finish a drawing thru using only your alchemy sketch as the lines.
Back to top Go down
BaronVonJello

BaronVonJello

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:35 am

Ugh the noise over the pic just pulls it all together sooooo well. Your poses are always so rich and full of movement too. I need MORE!
Back to top Go down
goddamnitkate

goddamnitkate

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 6:33 am

Glad you included the sketch! I think the values in the preliminary highlight a bigger focus on the movement of his jaw than in the finish - not a huge thing since the motion reads the same in both, but something to think about maybe?

With that said, the finished piece is my new desktop. It's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 6:46 am

Oh excellent! I can get you a bigger one, if you want. I may have to re-colour correct since I tweaked it a bit AFTER resizing because I'm an idiot.
Back to top Go down
ihearthorchata

ihearthorchata

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:16 am

please tell me your beard really is that thick now. also, Alchemy, huh? looks neat! might give it a go.
Back to top Go down
http://alexpicar.blogspot.com
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:12 pm

Siri's had some work done.
I'll probably revisit this to clean up some of the sloppy rendering, soften some edges.

Oni: It is.

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 Na2ZLA3
Back to top Go down
neil
Admin
neil

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:24 pm

FUCKOFF
Back to top Go down
http://neeil.com
Garvals

Garvals

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 12:07 am

That monk - drawing. I-its...butifry... ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 Monk

Holy shit how i wish there was a cartoon series drawn in a style like that.
There were some times where experimental 2d cartoons with weird style were appearing. Yours would totally fit!

That computer-girl looks great too.
Back to top Go down
pahnts

pahnts

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 6:31 am

ty what the FUCK i have NEVER seen you paint like that before it's the sexiest thing i've ever seen

second neil's comment
Back to top Go down
http://pahnts.tumblr.com
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 8:09 pm

Lynz: shhhhh. Shhhh, just shhhh now.

Some character design for a thing. Full disclosure, some of these are technically from the 6th, but they look nice together. Will probably post more stuff later.

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 Qqay400
Back to top Go down
Garvals

Garvals

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 8:54 pm

Love when western-inspired elves mix with anime inspired ones with bigger pointy ears. It makes a unique design that looks well balanced by "cool"-ness and appealing look.
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:03 am

Frankly, I think these ears are a bit short.

Here's a quick landscape horizon straightness study.

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 VpW5q6O

Last edited by Ty on Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pahnts

pahnts

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:53 am

gtfo

quick

gtfo
Back to top Go down
http://pahnts.tumblr.com
mybluehoodie

mybluehoodie

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 5:51 am

I'm interested in those characters! they look darn cohesive lined up and I want to know more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mybluehoodie.com
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 7:07 am

[High]: "I'm Daisy..."

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 Wulj01X
Back to top Go down
Rebdemdimdox

Rebdemdimdox

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 4:28 pm

Now it all makes sense.
Back to top Go down
http://redmondjfox.tumblr.com
BaronVonJello

BaronVonJello

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:26 pm

Aww poor Daisy Sad
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:30 pm

In truth, Daisy is legitimately my favourite Mario character who isn't Wario.
Back to top Go down
BaronVonJello

BaronVonJello

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:35 pm

She definitely gets points in my book for being part of Super Mario Land, one of my favorite all time Mario games.
Back to top Go down
neil
Admin
neil

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:47 pm

Ty wrote:
In truth, Daisy is legitimately my favourite Mario character who isn't Wario.

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 180px-DKSad
Back to top Go down
http://neeil.com
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:48 pm

Donkey Kong is my favourite god-king god-k_ng.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SKETCH DISCO :: ART AHOLIC WE'RE SO HARDCORE INTO ART LOL it's a life-ruining addiction. our families are broken :: FEB CHALLENGE-
Jump to: