SKETCH DISCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]

Go down 
+16
y2jenn
Jkort
Themrock
ihearthorchata
goddamnitkate
lightbombmike
DapperDan
jlplummer
BaronVonJello
Jooosh
NHOJ
Rebdemdimdox
MrBayless
CogNoman
pahnts
neil
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
MrBayless

MrBayless

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 7:30 pm

this is why i struggle with it. what should be arm in the distance, to me, looks like a tiny arm coming out from under her left arm.
ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 6 I-give-up-o
Back to top Go down
neil
Admin
neil

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 7:47 pm

I don't see tiny arm, but if you wanted to go back and edit something I would close off just a few lines in that armpit/back area just to solidify what you already have. I also overwork that shit to death though, it's probably fine
Back to top Go down
http://neeil.com
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:53 pm

this was not a bash on Ty at all. it looks great. i just always have a hard time adding depth to 2d. DO NOT know why.
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:00 pm

No, you're absolutely right; if you imagine there's two more arms obscured by her body, it totally looks like she's a Shokan. I should fiddle with the lines a bit. Also doesn't help that I put a big flat shape behind her, which is not making it easier for me to sell the illusion.
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:50 pm

Also playing cartographer today.

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 6 ZeDYBXY
Back to top Go down
Garvals

Garvals

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 1:38 pm

Oh my god, these new pictures are glorious. Especially that 3d-ish cartoon-ish girl. You definitely opening a whole new level for your art!
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:20 pm

Spock wrote:
I have been—and always shall be—your friend.

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 6 M0oluvB
Back to top Go down
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 1:54 am

I wish to roll around in that map.

Your Nimoy is beautiful. You hit that collection of wrinkles around his chin and mouth perfectly.
Back to top Go down
http://y2jenn.deviantart.com/
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 2:18 am

I should really get to work on something more complete.

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 6 QYxDyLK
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:38 pm

In case I don't get this done before the end of the day, here's a frog. This makes no physics sense.
You've BEEN A COOL FAM. Thank you for BRINGING THE MAGIC BACK FROM THE DEAD AS SOME LURCHING ZOMBOARD.

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 6 NaFmJVw
Back to top Go down
Garvals

Garvals

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:15 pm

Love this idea!
Back to top Go down
pahnts

pahnts

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:23 pm

HOLY SHIT I LOVE IT HAHA

ty it's been awesome seeing something from you every day. is there somewhere else that you post aside from DA and Tumblr this often?
Back to top Go down
http://pahnts.tumblr.com
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:30 pm

I share art in these places, in order of frequency from most to least often:

Skype (whenever I want feedback or to share something cool) > Twitter (primetime WIPs) > Facebook (more judiciously curated WIPs, finished work) > Tumblr (only the cream) > DA (who cares)
Back to top Go down
Arnie-Sketch

Arnie-Sketch

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 1:05 am

I love your Nimoy tribute! and that frog archer...simply speechless on that my friend the concept is epic! Great month Ty, its been good to see your work on a regular basis again. Hope to see more in the future my friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arnie-sketch.deviantart.com
mybluehoodie

mybluehoodie

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 6:38 am

Oh man that frog archer is an excellent concept. Glad to connect again, dood!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mybluehoodie.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SKETCH DISCO :: ART AHOLIC WE'RE SO HARDCORE INTO ART LOL it's a life-ruining addiction. our families are broken :: FEB CHALLENGE-
Jump to: