SKETCH DISCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]

Go down 
+16
y2jenn
Jkort
Themrock
ihearthorchata
goddamnitkate
lightbombmike
DapperDan
jlplummer
BaronVonJello
Jooosh
NHOJ
Rebdemdimdox
MrBayless
CogNoman
pahnts
neil
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
NHOJ

NHOJ

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 10:41 pm

I've been meaning to comment on that female robot piece you posted a few days back, as it is really blood impressive. You absolutely NAILED the pose, with the positioning of the hips and legs being what impress me the most.

Great colours too. If you don't mind my asking, how much time did you put into it?
Back to top Go down
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 1:50 am

Oh no! Daisy...
ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 Tumblr_madlh9Ae0q1rdz68uo1_250
Back to top Go down
http://y2jenn.deviantart.com/
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 10:45 pm

John: just a couple hours. Still a couple more at least, if I want to get it up to code.

I can feel the mid-Feb slump coming on.

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 Sies3UE

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 QqgZGf7
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:30 pm

I felt bad about making Daisy a coke fiend, so here's a decidedly more badass interpretation. Now working on the finished drawing, which will undoubtedly be ten times as lifeless.

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 QC373Cm
Back to top Go down
Themrock

Themrock

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:31 pm

The floating island with the anicent asian style is ace!
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:36 pm

oh the white stuff was coke?

oh
Back to top Go down
Garvals

Garvals

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:56 pm

I love a flamethrowing Daisy!

And interesting how that island looks like a flying battleship!
Back to top Go down
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:07 pm

I wish for there to be a Daisy game in which she dresses just like this and has the best time setting things on fire. You've redeemed her.
Back to top Go down
pahnts

pahnts

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:20 pm

AMAZING DAISIES oh mannnnn

i love the little actual daisy she's wearing. great touch.
Back to top Go down
http://pahnts.tumblr.com
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:49 pm

I didn't even consider this while drawing it...

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 XbhkPTl

=

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 KggHZ0N

+

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 8jtcaOK
Back to top Go down
BaronVonJello

BaronVonJello

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:45 pm

The mushroom grenades are a great touch.

Last edited by BaronVonJello on Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jooosh

Jooosh

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:01 am

You are a Typhoon.
Back to top Go down
http://josh20xx.tumblr.com
Garvals

Garvals

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 2:02 am

That mario-ending screenshot is one of the best endings in movie history! As a kid i seriously believed that there is Super Mario Brothers 2, and couldt sleep imagining what kind of twisted reality they will be visiting next time!
PS:
Daisy looks awesome. Like if she was going to burn a fine horde of aliens!
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:02 pm

This was cathartic and strangely I legitimately like this drawing. But there will surely be more drawings today.

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 RsdQhcg
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:32 pm

this is cool yeah. did you just sit down and kind of, "gesture drawing" this?
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:44 pm

Nothing so helpful. I just forgot to turn on my usual Alchemy settings before drawing, and got this impotent little 1-pixel line, and decided 'okay, let's go with this', trying to make the shittiest, don't-give-a-fuck drawing I could, with no attention paid to proportion or anatomy or perspective or creating a 'good' piece of work. It was done completely in irony, and even now that is its intent. But there's something about it I genuinely like.
Back to top Go down
MrBayless

MrBayless

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:13 pm

AAAAAAH so you turned the "Bayless" filter on which, as we all know, removes all perspective and depth turning it into a flat piece of lines.
nicely done sugardick Wink
Back to top Go down
pahnts

pahnts

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:06 am

This MEGA MAYNE interpretation is CRAZY and I can't look away

i love the happy accident with your lines, too. really makes a nice aesthetic. far cry from your other stuff.
Back to top Go down
mybluehoodie

mybluehoodie

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:19 am

Now, you're some photoshop warlock as it is, but I like these angular, almost faceted look of your alchemy sketches. There's something about those chunky shapes that I enjoy quite a bit.
The Megaman piece is an interesting development as well! I like the minimal rendering look to it too. It goes really well with the loose, thin, linework.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mybluehoodie.com
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:15 pm

I can't believe you all enjoy that Mega Man, haha. Maybe I'm onto something... And thanks for the Alchemy feedback, Matt! Others have been saying the same thing, so I've felt a bit more okay with exploring digital and coming out of my puritan TRADITIONAL DRAWING ONLY shell. Speaking of which...

CHEAT DEATH.

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 TsmQp0f
Back to top Go down
y2jenn

y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:39 pm

You just get outta here with those roses. I also love the so subtle beveled edges on the code. I believe the carving there. Now you just get.
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:07 am

DAY 13b: B IS FOR BONUS

Still working out / getting used to drawing the same characters. Man, that weird DK Mode that sneaks into all my Alchemy drawings.

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 B3rHa7U
Back to top Go down
Jkort

Jkort

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:07 am

I just realized I haven't dropped by here and told you that this thread is blowing my mind. It's really interesting to see you playing around with digital only. It has a totally different feel from your other art, I can't quite put a finger on it but I'm gonna go with "looser." Anyhow amazing stuff as always.
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 4:27 am

Kyu, Augur of Desire

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 EjWVy4o
Back to top Go down
pahnts

pahnts

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 4:55 am

BAE

your last three drawings are killer. i agree with jenn on the beveled edges. and you talkin to ME about subtlety?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]   ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ネオンPENCILS[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SKETCH DISCO :: ART AHOLIC WE'RE SO HARDCORE INTO ART LOL it's a life-ruining addiction. our families are broken :: FEB CHALLENGE-
Jump to: